24 April 2010

Gardening Glories

New hanging baskets and potted plants of trailing petunias, black-eyed susans, meadow sage, columbine and dahlias are filling the stores with color and flowery scents
This is cement architecture find is in 3 pieces and would be glorious in your garden
Check this out - an old ice box shelf that would be so good in a laundry room, bathroom, entry - yep, just about anywhere - love the chunkiness and coloring

We are loving all the new cement fragments, birdbaths, planters - oh my, oh my

Okay, this is unbelievable - this 9 foot church pew just got here and it fits perfectly with the 9 foot harvest table we have. This would make an amazing pair!


4 comments:

angelandspot said...

Lots of pretty things to be found. I still haven't gotten around to visiting yet but I really want to some day.

Virginiarose said...

Everything looks so fresh and outdoorsy. Makes me want to just go sit in the garden and listen to the birds sing and smell the lilac bush,when it stops raining.I can't sit to long,I have to finish getting ready for What Cheer.

Pam said...

Your displays are like taking a decorating/motivational short course at school! Great work.
Pam

Jennifer said...

I love garden art and anything that I can tuck in! This post was great - happpy I found it... I'll be back! Stop by and see me some time, jennsthreegraces Jennifer