06 November 2013

Happy November!!

It's a happy November to you! We're loading in this month's bounty...come see all the good finds!!!
Newness is being unloaded every live long day...so we want to make sure you get your favorites!!! Fun, fresh things for Christmas, too, are arriving in droves and we are loving it!!
With chilly weather you best be moisturizing! Crabtree & Evelyn will fix you up and pamper you with lip luxuries and hand cremes!!!

New batches of beautiful French soaps have just come...in scents like lavender, neroli, lime, mint leaf, sage, peony, moondance, and more!
November will go quickly so scoot on over as often as you can!! Much will change between now and our Open House coming up November 22 and 23!!! Happy November!

1 comment:

Bohemian said...

Beautiful Autumn touches... I'm still in the Mood for Autumn decor and won't take any of mine down until the day after Thanksgiving at Home. However, in the Showrooms I must say it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. *LOL* But for me, I drag out each Holiday's Ambiance for as long as I can in my Personal Retreats and I'm Enjoying the Shops that have a true Autumn Vibe still going on.

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian