14 May 2011

Things, things and more things

A small thing,


a big thing,

a swing thing,


an "I can use this" thing.


Oh the things of heart,

and the things of art,


the smelly good things


and the happiness creating brings.


Come one, come all, we have fun customers who haul!


Oooooo, a lady's buying these things


You can buy pink pearl strings,


Things are waiting here for you,


pop on by to get one thing or two.New things, old things, weird things and wonderful things...Oh the pleasure these things bring!

3 comments:

Jennifer Black Reinhardt said...

Love this post!!!! You are all so clever--- and who knew you were poets, too?

Tricia @ Vintage No. 35 said...

I just love how you display items. Great pictures!

Pam said...

I love looking at your blog. Makes me feel like I'm walking in the shop! Wish I could get there more often. Maybe soon.
Pam