16 September 2010

Open House Eve!

The Fall Harvest Open House means more tables, farm furniture, cool cupboards - loads and piles of one-of-a-kind pieces

Oh my! Cinderella, jarrahdale, white, pie, and mini pumpkins & mini and giant gourds - they are SO cool!

GORGEOUS, fresh manzanita sold in bundles, round wreaths and square wreaths in 3 amazing sizes -

Fabulous soaps in so many spooky and hilarious scents -

We've hauled in loads and loads - we're so excited for you to experience all that gathers here - come fill your trucks - we'll see you tomorrow!!

4 comments:

A Wild Thing said...

What a blast today, I was pooped tonight...gonna be great tomorrow...is Brandon still there...ha!

Good luck girls!

sharon

Anita said...

Thanks...so much...I posted about it on iowajunkgypsies.blogpsot.com...


If you only knew how I needed that.

What was the singer's name? I would love to give her a shout out!

Anita

Eccentricities said...

I hope it was a huge success!! So many wonderful things and the way you all put it together is amazing!!

Tamara Jansen said...

Your store looks just FAB!